Ultimate White Paper Mentorship Program 2019
Registration now closed!
Five years in the making…
That White Paper’s Guy’s Masterclass in writing white papers.
Starts October 11, runs until November 20, final assignment due December 20.
Click below to watch a 3-minute preview…
Click this link to find out more: https://bit.ly/2nw/VIWA
The Ultimate White Paper Mentorship Program
- 12 live sessions over 7 weeks with That White Paper Guy, Gordon Graham
- 2 prerecorded “Getting Started” sessions
- Step-by-step guidance as you create an actual white paper for a live client
- Tips on outlining, researching, writing, dealing with comments, avoiding common problems, and building a white paper business
- Personal feedback on your executive summary and tips on how to expand it into a full paper
- Personal feedback on your finished white paper, due just before Christmas
- 167-page PDF swipe file of actual white paper samples written by That White Paper Guy
- 8 checklists and worksheets yours to keep and use with your own clients
- 16 practical exercises on everything from picking the perfect flavor to writing a call-to-action
- Bonus presentation on “Repurposing: The Easiest $$ You’ll Ever Earn”
- Final exam to earn an AWAI White Paper Specialist badge
- One participant will be paid US$5,000 for the best white paper!
To find out more, visit https:/bit.ly/2nw/VIWA
We’re living in disruptive times
In so many areas, business as usual just doesn’t work any longer.
We need people with Big Ideas to help us do better. And those people need help explaining their Big Ideas.
One of the best ways to do that is with a white paper.
You know, I consider white papers to be persuasive essays that use facts and logic to promote a better solution to some nagging problem.
They’re designed to help a business person understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.
I’ve been focused on white papers for 20 years now, and I’ve worked on close to 300 of them. But that’s a drop in the ocean compared to the demand.
One thing I’ve noticed for the past 20 years is the critical shortage of writers who can write these things well.
And that’s why I created this unique course. What makes it so unique?
—For one thing, I’m going to work with you step-by-step as you create an actual white paper for a real client, my partner, the AWAI.
—For another, they’re willing to pay one of you for your efforts. In fact, for the best white paper created in this program, they will pay $5,000.
What if you’ve never seen a white paper before?
In that case, I’ve made two pre-recorded videos to help you get started.
In the first video, I’ll take you on a guided tour through a white paper that I wrote. I’ll give you some background on the client and the project. And then I’ll point out some key things you should notice about the structure, the text, and the graphics.
In the second video, I’ll answer the question that may be in the back of your mind right now: Can I really write white papers??
The answer is: Yes, you can. I really believe that anyone who wrote essays in college can write white papers today. If you just learn how.
We’re going to have a lot of fun together as we get into the nuts and bolts of how to :
- create an outline
- do fast but thorough research
- write an executive summary
- deal with client comments
- expand your executive summary into a full-fledged white paper
- build a white paper writing business
- and most of all, avoid all the common mistakes made by beginners
Plus, you’ll get many checklists and worksheets to help you stay on track throughout the course, and afterwards when you’re working on live projects with your own clients.
One of these is a 167-page “swipe file” that includes a dozen sample white papers that I wrote that you can study at your leisure.
You know, I’ve been thinking and dreaming about this course for five years now. And I’m really thrilled to finally share it with you.
So join me—and get ready to explain some Big Ideas.
To find out more, visit https://bit.ly/2nw/VIWA
(Sorry, this class is over but subscribe to our page to be informed about upcoming courses.)