White Paper World back issues
Here’s where you can find back issues of the White Paper World.
This free newsletter is aimed at B2B writers and marketers keen to learn more about white papers.
Issue 20: April 6, 2023: Coming soon!
To make sure you don’t miss a single issue, subscribe here:
Issue 19: March 23, 2023
- Quick tip: With AI, write a numbered list
- This just in: My white paper for the Linux Foundation
- Tools of the trade: Erasable pens
- March Book Giveaway Contest: Tell us about your first quarter
Issue 18: March 9, 2023
• Fresh: Can ChatGPT write a white paper? See for yourself!
Download this groundbreaking white paper written entirely by ChatGPT, with an Afterword on the experience by me, That White Paper Guy
• This just in: AI for Content Marketing Blueprint
• Free event: AI for Writers Summit March 30
• Our February Book Winner: See the best joke from ChatGPT
Issue 17: February 24, 2023
Special edition all about ChatGPT
- Fresh: What ChatGPT says about white papers
- Updated: Will AI replace white paper writers?
- Quick Tip: Start playing with ChatGPT, now
- Just for fun: ChatGPT writes a joke
- February Book Contest
Issue 16: February 9, 2023
- Fresh content: White papers and… Harry Potter?!
- Quick Tip: Read a draft to your reviewers
- New service: Get a review… from those White Paper Review guys!
- Congrats to our January book winner!
Issue 15: January 19, 2023
- Quick tip: Don’t start your research with Google
- This just in: Survey says, white paper use is up again
- Tools of the trade: Passion Planner
- January Book Giveaway: Share your 2023 career resolution
Issue 14: December 2022
- Fresh content: White papers and… letters to Santa?!
- Quick tip: My favorite way to polish a draft
- Holiday shopping: Just a little time left
- November book winner
- What I’m listening to: Huron Carol, with a little history
Issue 13: November 23, 2022
- Fresh content: Tools of the trade, all in one place
- Quick tip: Don’t cross the red line
- Tools of the trade: Rate your headlines for originality and SEO
- What I’m thankful for: Great books!
- Just for fun: November book giveaway
Issue 12: November 10, 2022
- Fresh content: Let’s deconstruct a numbered list
- Quick tip: Case studies and white papers
- Holiday shopping: Writers love books!
- Just for fun: October book winner
Issue 11: October 27, 2022
- Classic content: White papers and… Halloween?!
- Quick tip: Don’t ask dumb questions
- This just in: Where do you find clients, again?
- October book giveaway: Writers, level up your marketing!
Issue 10: October 12, 2022
- Fresh content: Fix a draft that’s too long or too short
- Quick tip: Pick your idea the way Goldilocks does
- Just for fun: September Book Contest winner
Issue 9: September 28, 2022
- Quick tip: Push your listicles to the top
- Fresh content: 5 reasons why writers should learn about rhetoric
- What I’m reading: Farnsworth’s Classical English Rhetoric
- September Book Giveaway: Name that device!
issue 8: September 14, 2022
- Fresh content: A tale of four white papers [with SAMPLES]
- Quick Tip: Three keys to better writing
- Tools of the trade: One place for all your word research
- Just for fun: My favorite joke
Issue 7: August 2022
- Fresh content: New episode of The White Paper Review
- This just in: How to write an exceptional white paper from CMI
- Quick tip: Teach, don’t preach
- What I’m reading: White Papers For Dummies?!
- Just for fun: Beat the dog days of summer
Issue 6: July 2022
- Fresh content: White papers and… backgammon?!
- Quick tip: My secret weapon for “writing” white papers
- What I’m reading: Another fine book by Bob Bly
- Just for fun: Amaaazing dinosaurs
Issue 5: June 23, 2022
- This just in: 2022 AWAI White Paper Spec Challenge Winner
- Quick tip: On your white paper cover, show pictures of people
- Design corner: Do you like my new font?
- Just for fun: 4 Wordle clones and 2 suggestions
Issue 4: June 2, 2022
- Fresh content: How is creating a white paper like baking a blueberry pie?
- Quick tip: Don’t make your readers do this!
- This just in: A new metaphor for mashups?
Update: I spent the month wrapping up the latest session of the AWAI White Paper Mastery and Certification training program, reworking my website, and celebrating my birthday.
Moving forward, White Paper World will be coming to you twice a month with tips and insights on what’s new in white papers and long-form content.
Issue 3: April 2022
- Fresh content: Check out the updated White Paper FAQ
- This just in: NetLine’s 2022 State of B2B Content Consumption
- This just in: 20 years of Googling “white papers”
- Tools of the trade: An app to test white paper ideas
- Great fails in readability: Covid test product insert
- What I’m watching: Travelers on Netflix
Issue 2: March 2022
- Fresh content: So you have to write a white paper…
- Quick tip: Name your white papers right
- The White Paper Review: New episodes up
- This just in: For 10 years running, 6 out of 10 marketers used white papers
- Tools of the trade: A new product helps you write white papers
- What I’m reading: The Apollo Murders
- Just for fun: AI writes a commercial?
Issue 1: February 2022
- Fresh content: How is writing a white paper like renovating a bathroom?!
- Quick tip: Move up your Executive Summary
- Tools of the trade: White Paper Mastery program 2022
- White Paper Review: New show launched on YouTube
- Just for fun: What writer-sign are you?