Here’s where you can find back issues of the White Paper World.
This free newsletter is aimed at B2B writers and marketers keen to learn more about white papers.
To make sure you don’t miss a single issue, subscribe here: www.thatwhitepaperguy.com/subscribe
Issue 16: February 9, 2023
Coming soon! To make sure you don’t miss a single issue, subscribe here:
- Quick tip: Don’t start your research with Google
- This just in: Survey says, white paper use is up again
- Tools of the trade: Passion Planner
- January Book Giveaway: Share your 2023 career resolution
- Fresh content: White papers and… letters to Santa?!
- Quick tip: My favorite way to polish a draft
- Holiday shopping: Just a little time left
- November book winner
- What I’m listening to: Huron Carol, with a little history
- Fresh content: Tools of the trade, all in one place
- Quick tip: Don’t cross the red line
- Tools of the trade: Rate your headlines for originality and SEO
- What I’m thankful for: Great books!
- Just for fun: November book giveaway
- Fresh content: Let’s deconstruct a numbered list
- Quick tip: Case studies and white papers
- Holiday shopping: Writers love books!
- Just for fun: October book winner
- Classic content: White papers and… Halloween?!
- Quick tip: Don’t ask dumb questions
- This just in: Where do you find clients, again?
- October book giveaway: Writers, level up your marketing!
- Fresh content: Fix a draft that’s too long or too short
- Quick tip: Pick your idea the way Goldilocks does
- Just for fun: September Book Contest winner
- Quick tip: Push your listicles to the top
- Fresh content: 5 reasons why writers should learn about rhetoric
- What I’m reading: Farnsworth’s Classical English Rhetoric
- September Book Giveaway: Name that device!
- Fresh content: A tale of four white papers [with SAMPLES]
- Quick Tip: Three keys to better writing
- Tools of the trade: One place for all your word research
- Just for fun: My favorite joke
- Fresh content: New episode of The White Paper Review
- This just in: How to write an exceptional white paper from CMI
- Quick tip: Teach, don’t preach
- What I’m reading: White Papers For Dummies?!
- Just for fun: Beat the dog days of summer
- Fresh content: White papers and… backgammon?!
- Quick tip: My secret weapon for “writing” white papers
- What I’m reading: Another fine book by Bob Bly
- Just for fun: Amaaazing dinosaurs
- This just in: 2022 AWAI White Paper Spec Challenge Winner
- Quick tip: On your white paper cover, show pictures of people
- Design corner: Do you like my new font?
- Just for fun: 4 Wordle clones and 2 suggestions
- Fresh content: How is creating a white paper like baking a blueberry pie?
- Quick tip: Don’t make your readers do this!
- This just in: A new metaphor for mashups?
Update: I spent the month wrapping up the latest session of the AWAI White Paper Mastery and Certification training program, reworking my website, and celebrating my birthday.
Moving forward, White Paper World will be coming to you twice a month with tips and insights on what’s new in white papers and long-form content.
- Fresh content: Check out the updated White Paper FAQ
- This just in: NetLine’s 2022 State of B2B Content Consumption
- This just in: 20 years of Googling “white papers”
- Tools of the trade: An app to test white paper ideas
- Great fails in readability: Covid test product insert
- What I’m watching: Travelers on Netflix
- Fresh content: So you have to write a white paper…
- Quick tip: Name your white papers right
- The White Paper Review: New episodes up
- This just in: For 10 years running, 6 out of 10 marketers used white papers
- Tools of the trade: A new product helps you write white papers
- What I’m reading: The Apollo Murders
- Just for fun: AI writes a commercial?
- Fresh content: How is writing a white paper like renovating a bathroom?!
- Quick tip: Move up your Executive Summary
- Tools of the trade: White Paper Mastery program 2022
- White Paper Review: New show launched on YouTube
- Just for fun: What writer-sign are you?